Welcome to the 8th Kid Lit Blog Hop. We had a very high number of links in the last Hop – 85!
I am also pleased to announce that after co-hosting last week’s Hop, I am now a permanent hostess!
To remind everyone, we are back to our normal schedule in February (the 1st and 3rd Wednesday of each month). Enjoy the Hop!
Click the link at the bottom of this post to view the linky and add your link to the Kid Lit Blog Hop.
Suggestions For How to Participate:
1. Although not mandatory, we ask that you kindly follow your hostesses and co-hostesses. You can follow us any way you choose (Email, GFC, Twitter, Facebook, G+, Pinterest, etc.). If you leave us a comment on our websites, we will be sure to follow you back.
Our Co-Hostess for This Week:
WordPress users can click the follow button at the top of the screen, and everyone else can use the “follow by email” button in the sidebar. If you leave me a comment saying you subscribed, I will reciprocate and subscribe to your site as well if I’m not already a subscriber. This is what it’s all about. I’m interested in connecting with other Kid Lit enthusiasts!
2. Link up any Kid Lit related post. This can be a link to a children’s book review, a discussion about children’s literature/literacy, or a post on a recently-read children’s book or one that you love from your childhood.
* Don’t link directly to your blog, it must be a specific post*
* For Authors, we prefer you to link to your blog if you have one *
* Make sure you include an image relevant to the POST (e.g., book cover), not your blog button or photo of yourself.*
* Feel free to link more than one post.*
3. Check out some other books. Don’t be a stranger, go see what books other families are checking out, and leave them some love in the form of a comment. We are trying to build a community of bloggers, readers, parents, authors, and others who are as passionate about children’s literature as we are so please CONNECT and follow any or all of the blogs that interest you!
4. If you like, grab the button above and put it somewhere on your blog, preferably the post you’re linking up. If you’d prefer, you can just add a text link back to this Hop so that others can find it and check out all these great book links!
5. It would really help us get the word out about the Kid Lit Blog Hop if you would be so kind as to tweet, share, and spread the word about the Hop!
Interested in co-hosting the Kid Lit Blog Hop? Please email renee @ motherdaughterbookreviews (dot) com and put Co-Hosting Blog Hop in the subject line.
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…